Floating Contact Form Portlet
Back KN PharmaChain - Pharma and Healthcare Logistics
Seamless healthcare logistics management - for when it matters the most.
Are you looking for safe and efficient transportation of pharma & healthcare products? Would support from a reliable logistics provider help you to focus on the health and well-being of your patients?
From personalized medicine, through to medical devices and medical equipment, you need to deliver your pharma and healthcare products to locations all over the world, often on a tight schedule. Choose a partner you can rely on to handle the specific challenges of end-to-end visibility and regulatory compliance required by your sensitive products.
You can trust us to help you on every step of the journey. We offer our integrated and customizable KN PharmaChain to decrease write-off, mitigate risks and deliver a safe and positive consumer experience.
We can help you to:
- Simplify the complexity of the industry through advice and a customized solution created by our teams of GxP-certified (Good Practice in pharma) experts
- Relax knowing that our teams are fully certified by the Centre of Excellence for Independent Validators (CEIV) and audited regularly by the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with 24/7/365 proactive monitoring of the temperature, humidity, and location of your critical shipments to ensure integrity and compliance are maintained
- Mitigate risk through our risk management tool which helps select the best carrier and route for your individual shipment select the best carrier and route for your individual shipments
- Safely bring new drugs and medical protocols to market with clinical trial and priority solutions of QuickSTAT - industry-leading cell & gene therapy and personalised medicine logistics provider
Contact us today to find out more.
Because your patients rely on the effectiveness of your products, we ensure that quality is maintained for their entire journey, no matter where you are in the world.
Jon Chapman - VP Pharma & Healthcare Services